- What documents am I required to provide with my loan application?
- How do I provide my documents?
- What document formats are required?
- How will I know if my application is complete and all required documents have been submitted?
- Are my documents securely stored?
- How long do I have to submit my documents?
- Can I use commission, bonus, overtime, season income, or any fluctuating income?
- Can I use my spouse’s income?
- What do I put as my Annual Gross Income if I have a new job?
- What is my Annual Gross income if I am unemployed?
- What do I put as my employment if I am unemployed?
- Why do I need my housing status (own or rent)?
- I own my home outright and do not have a mortgage, what do I put for as my housing status?
- What is the difference between semi-monthly pay frequency and bi-weekly pay frequency?
- I get paid two times a month, e.g. the 15th and the 31st of each month, what do I put as my pay frequency?
- I get paid every other week, e.g. every other Friday. What do I put as my pay frequency?
- What is semi-monthly pay?
- What is bi-weekly pay?
- I am living with parents/friends/family/etc, do I put rent or own as my housing status?
- Why do you need my Education Level when I apply for a loan?
- What is Annual Income?
- Am I allowed to have a joint applicant or co-signer?
- Will my employment be verified?
- Will my income be verified?
- What type of documents will I be asked for?
- How do I apply for a loan?
Welcome to our Support
Search for answers to your questions by entering keywords below, or look through our knowledge base.